Customer Success Manager (CSM-Senior)
A sales job for smart people who care about customer's satisfaction, and like software. Your primary goal is to achieve sales target by driving up customer retention and expansion. The clients this team handles can be as small as a proprietorship or thousands of employees.
Customer retention & expansion
Achieve monthly targets
MENA or APAC region
A lot to learn
Master the product/problem solver
Deal with various industries
Bachelor degree, or higher
1 or 2 years of experience
Strong knowledge in IT industries
Fluent in English
Nice to Have
Maintain customer relationship
Healing customer retention
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks